- Track 2 Bay picking station for the ultimate on-site manoeuvrability
- Unique hopper design to enable low level feed by any Excavator, Loader or grab crane
- Designed to take the impact of larger, heavier material that conventional belt feeders cannot
- Large hopper capacity with ability for fully ladened start-up
- low level picking station mobile conveyor
- Overband magnet for extraction of ferrous metals
- Maximum discharge height of up to 7.1m (23’4”)
- Highly efficient hydraulic drive system with variable speed control
- Designed for quick and efficient transportation
LTPS 50 – Low Track Picking Station
The EDGE LTPS combines all the benefits of the highly regarded Low-Level track Stockpiler such as the unique low-level hopper design with a 2-bay picking station, a portable picking station. Available with either a belt feeder or heavy duty steel apron feeder; the LTPS boasts a rapid set-up time and superb manoeuvrability. Other notable design features include; a two bay picking bay, ladder access, variable belt speeds and overband magnet. The LTPS offers owners with greater flexibility by having the added option of using the LTPS as a standard low level stockpiler with a discharge height of up to 7.1m (23’4”) that has the ability to create a stockpile volume of up to 956m³ (1250 yds³).
It is the perfect solution for brownfield clear-up projects and for extracting valuable commodities from existing or disused landfill sites. The LTPS is a concept that was born out for the need of a unit that could navigate across rough terrain and that could be easily fed by either a wheel loader or excavator. Customers simply wanted a machine to bring to the waste and not the waste to the machine.