- Turns so called “waste” into a valuable saleable asset and diverts material from landfill
- Removes contaminants from “cash products”
- The latest advancement in “Light V heavy” material separation
- 4 stage separation as standard (2 further stages as options)
- MC1200 windshifter
- 1200mm (48”) wide feed conveyor provides an even spread of material for efficient separation
- 800mm (32”) wide heavies discharge conveyor with a discharge height of 1.9m (6’3”)
- Enclosed design helps control air flow and minimise dust creation with reduced spillage
- Magnetic pulleys separate ferrous metals from plastics, wood and valuable biomass materials
MC1200 – Material Classifier
Reduce landfill cost and create new revenue streams with the EDGE MC1200 density separator. Designed to separate unwanted material from valuable commodities, the EDGE material classifier utilizes the latest advancement in “light V heavy” material separation technology. Incorporating a four stage separation process; the EDGE MC1200 density separator removes impurities from aggregates, construction and demolition waste and other commingled waste streams.
The use of controlled air as a separation medium provides extreme versatility and greater flexibility to that of mechanical separation techniques. Easy adjustable parameters such as fan speed and feed conveyor belt speed allow operators the ability to customise the unit for optimum production in a wide range of applications. The MC1200s’ large capacity hopper coupled with its 1200mm (48”) wide feeder conveyor provides an even spread of material for efficient separation. The totally enclosed design helps control air flow and minimises air depressurisation whilst minimising dust creation with reduced spillage.