- Shredder area of 1.96m x 2m (6’5” x 6’6”) and hopper capacity of 3.5m³ (4.6yards³)
- Intelligent self-protecting control system.
- Lowest maintenance cost grinder on the market.
- On-board load sensing diagnostics.
- Improved fuel efficiency with eco-power saving functionality.
- Low power consumption: 25-30ltr/hr (7-8 USG)
- Intricate piece sizing in just one pass available with the new EDGE Slayer Basket System.
- 1400mm (55”) wide discharge conveyor providing a discharge height of 4.7m (15’5”).
The EDGE Mobile Slayer XL, twin shaft, slow speed waste shredder is probably one of the most versatile and customisable shredders on the market facilitating optimum performance in a wide range of applications. From everyday high production pre-shredding of wood waste, green waste and municipal skip waste to the production of specialised high specification end products; the EDGE Slayer XL mobile waste shredder can be customized to meet the operators exact production requirements.
With a highly robust design, high throughput and superior resistance to difficult to shred material; the EDGE Slayer XL can be deployed as either a primary or secondary shredder. The twin shaft design provides exceptional intake behaviour, reduces traditional wrapping of material such as wires, plastics and long fibers and lends itself to less wear and longer life expectancy. This combined with impressive design features such as tramp metal cycles and intelligent load sensing insures against asset damage and downtime.