- Innovatively designed for fuel efficiency and low operating costs
- Quick and easy transport
- Capable of working in the most extreme conditions and environments
- Radial fines conveyor for huge wind row stockpiling capacities
- TRT516 Trommel Screener
- Load sensing control system
- Optional tipping grid
- Telescopic oversize conveyor for larger stockpiles
- Highly efficient maintenance friendly hydraulic drive system
TRT516 Track Trommel
The EDGE TRT516 trommel screen is the perfect screening solution for mid-size operations with on-site space restrictions and for those operators who wish to regularly reposition their screen onsite. The TRT516 Track Trommel screen combines a robust durable machine with a quick & easy to transport design. It is the ideal screening solution for the processing of compost, topsoil, domestic household waste and construction and demolition waste.
Similar to the wheeled option, the TRT516 trommel screen offers a wide number of screens and drum types giving it the ability to tackle a wide array of applications. Design features include a sixteen foot long drum, four wheel direct drive system, variable speed drum and feed conveyor, load sensing controls and radial fines conveyor as standard.
Boasting a range of impressive design features such as a 4.9m (16’) long drum, intelligent load sensing and variable speed controls, the TRT516 trommel screener has the ability to produce superior fine materials in comparison to competing models. There are many additional options available for this unit to meet the exact needs of the customer as well as ensuring optimum screening performance.